Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - FEDLIB Archives

Does anyone have an extra copy of the 2007 US Courts Design Guide by the AO they would be willing to let us have? We apparently got their last print copy and I need another one for the Chief Judge.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Mays Fentress
Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
625 Indiana Ave. NW
Washington, DC  20004
(202) 501-5861

Please Note: The Court's email addresses have changed from vetapp.gov to uscourts.cavc.gov.
Please update your email address book and client records.

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.