From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:22 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #09-92

Excess List #09-92

Books

Air War Against North Vietnam, 1967

An Introduction to Technical Mathematics With Computing, 1979

Ballistics of the Future, 1947

Communication System Engineering Handbook, 1967 (2 copies)

Computability Theory an Introduction, 1973

Computational Logic, 1979

Encyclopedia of Connectors, Vol. 1 Bk. 1, Military & Commercial Cylindrical Connectors, 1985

Encyclopedia of Connectors, Vol. 1 Bk. 2,  Military & Commercial Cylindrical Connectors, 1985

Fluid Mechanics, 1963

Generalized Inverse of Matrices & its Applications, 1971

Generalized Inverses of Linear Transformation, 1979

Guidelines for Successful Acquisition & Management of Software Intensive Systems, Vol. I & II, 1995

Handbook of Rigging for Construction & Industrial Operations, 3rd ed., 1964

Precision Measurement & Calibration Heat & Mechanics Handbook 77, Vol. II, 1961

Professional Perspective Drawing for Architects & Engineers, 1969

Theory of Satellite Orbits in an Atmosphere, 1964

Theory of Stochastic Processes I, 1971

Theory of Stochastic Processes II, 1975

Theory of Stochastic Processes III, 1979

U.S. Army Air Forces in World War II Air Power Versus U-Boats, 1999

Audio

Management Skills for Secretaries, 1984

Software

Quick & Easy for the SF-171