I'm not sure the "scripts" solution works. You can have a title that is
a mixture of scripts. It seems to me that the distinction is between
transcribed (from the piece) and transliterated.

 From Unicode page on supported scripts:

"In many cases, a single script may serve to write tens or even hundreds
of languages (e.g., the Latin script). In other cases only one language
employs a particular script (e.g., Hangul, which is used only for the
Korean language). The writing systems for some languages may also make
use of more than one script; for example, Japanese traditionally makes
use of the Han (Kanji), Hiragana, and Katakana scripts, and modern
Japanese usage commonly mixes in the Latin script as well."
http://www.unicode.org/standard/supported.html

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net