Google Docs?

on 9/11/2009 3:44 PM Bob Walser said the following:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hello EAD gurus,

As part of our ongoing work with the Carpenter Collection and its EAD finding aid, our group needs to access and edit some ancillary XML files. These files will be held on a server at the University of Aberdeen but need to be accessed and modified by members of our team in London, Sheffield, Manchester and Aberdeen.

Up to this point we've used XMetaL, but in this context it downloads a copy of the file and works with that but does not allow you to save it back on the server.

Can anyone recommend an online XML editor or other means by which users in various places could edit a single file (one at a time, of course).

Thanks,
Bob Walser

--
Melanie Wisner
Technical Services - Manuscript Section

 <>  nothing happens until something moves
               albert einstein   <>