> From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joyce Chapman
>
> The shared stylesheet area, btw folks, appears sorely underused, with

> Michael and Michele as the only contributors! I encourage everyone

> to think about sharing your stylesheets there if you are able. Otherwise

> we're all just reinventing the wheel.

I second that!  I’m sure many of you are doing interesting, original and/or cool things.  If your particular incarnation of style sheets doesn’t translate directly to someone else’s needs, they might be adaptable with minimal effort.  And if they’re not adaptable, it would still be a great way to keep new ideas percolating through our not-so-little-anymore community.

So share, share!!

Michele

(be green - don't print this email!)

Michele Combs