[Apologies in advance for duplicate receipts.]
Dear AT users and other interested folks,
The AT Project Team is very pleased to announce the public release of version 2.0 of the Archivists’ ToolkitTM (AT), an open source collection management / metadata authority application funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. This release includes new features and supersedes version 1.5.9 released this past May.
New features added to AT 2.0
· Revised Digital Object module, so that Digital Object records can be created and managed independent of Resource records.
· Tab delimited Digital Object import
· Batch export of Digital Objects
· Assessment module
· New reports for Digital Object and Assessment modules
· Revision of all other reports (Names, Subjects, Accessions, Resources)
· Improved stylesheets for EAD to PDF and EAD to HTML outputs
· Bug fixes as noted in release notes
AT 2.0 can be downloaded at: http://archiviststoolkit.org/download/release/2_0.
Source code and java docs are available on the AT website at: http://archiviststoolkit.org/forDevelopers.
The sandbox for version 2.0 is available using the connection settings below:
Connection URL: jdbc:mysql://dev.archiviststoolkit.org:3306/AT_SANDBOX2_0
User Name: atuser
Logon names and passwords are the same as they were for previous sandbox versions. The usernames are “superuser,” repmanager,” “projmanager,” “advdataentry,” and “begdataentry.” In all cases, “at” is the password.
All bug descriptions and actions for the duration of the AT project and for all released versions can be viewed at: https://jira.nyu.edu:8443/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa. AT users can report new bugs and request improvements to the application via the same tool or, preferably, by using the bug reporting function within the AT application.
Thank you for your continuing interest and support,
Brad Westbrook , AT Project Manager