Becky and I have added a few responses below in red.

George

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Brown
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Provider-Neutral E-Mono born digital records

The Provider Neutral E-Monograph MARC Record Guide says that the provider neutral record "does not contain information specific to any one particular provider (with the exception of citing the package and format upon which the record has been based in the "Source of title"note)." I've assumed that meant that we should include such information in description based on notes.