Hi Michel-san, Tom-san and all on this list:

At Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:56:01 -0400,
Tom Fine wrote:

> If someone takes this on, I am offering my help, too.
> I do have some details that were not available
> when Michel did his original book, on both pop and classical sessions.
> I am happy to help in exchange for a copy of the completed database.

I will gladly offer my help too - my past effort (just on my websites
like "Mercury Records Collection") might not be "authentically" correct,
but I think I can help something on make the updated discography correct.

Michel-san, I have your five-volume Mercury discography set and
they have so many "post-it" slips for some sort of corrections!

--
 MATSUBAYASHI, 'Shaolin' Kohji                  [log in to unmask]
                                                 http://microgroove.jp/

 GPG Fingerprint: 981C 4171 3044 DC45 6024  EA00 A413 F44D 8FB7 5B97