i really like the benchmark DAC and have had it in daily use for a
long time. the benchmark ADC we tested was superior to many higher
priced units at the time (3 years ago), such as Apogee, and was
similar to the Lavry.

the real booby prize was the Lynx AD converters, which were super
clean and super flat, despite being on a card in the computer.  it
was amazing how good the Lynx were.

i have a Weiss for my daily work, which i simply can't say enough
good things about.