From: Brandon Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARSCLIST] UN Planning Sessions (1945)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 1:39 PM

All,

We have 146 16" discs of the UN planning sessions in San Francisco, 1945.

The ones we've played anyway appear to be NBC radio broadcasts. We're considering these taking on
as a new project; first however, I need to know if copies of these recordings exist elsewhere. If so, then
we might reconsider or (better) consider partnering with other institutions to get these done in full.

Here's a link to our finding aid (such as it is): http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf2f59n5jz/

Any info you might have is appreciated.

thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections