Hello all,

I'm working on making recommendations for an audiovisual archive for a local
school, and part of what they want is a custom database and/or digital
content management system that will help organize and provide access to
their files.  It should hold the digital files as well as accompanying
metadata and permissions information.  They want it to be managed off-site,
and would be interested in meeting with a consultant.  Does anyone know of a
consultant, company, or institution that offers something like this?  I
would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks!

Jessi Fishman
(First-time Contract Archivist)