From: "Roger Kulp" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:45 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Opera Disc Question

Most of you here are familiar with Max Hesslein,and his Opera Disc
Companyhttp://gregoryology.com/vtmc/operadisc/I have seen a fair number of
these over the years,and in the last few sold several on eBay myself.The
ones I have seen have always been just that,opera.I never saw any other.A
few weeks ago,I was outbid on a Mischa Elman on the label.Yesterday,I won
this: German Orchestra
Side 1 - o4086
Side 2 - 04087
Til Eulenspiegels lust'ge Streiche
Order # 69527

Richard Stricker, Conductor
Orchestra Berlin Operahaus
Obviouly a Deutsche Grammophon recording,but the name "Richard Stricker" was
entirely unknown to me.Clearly this is a pseudonym,but does anybody know who
for?
Roger