From: "Roger Kulp" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Still more LP jukebox trivia

I saw somewhere that most US labels stopped pressing 78s in August (?) of 1958.I have four US
pressed 78s from 1960.These are all R&B hits on Ace,Gone,and Atlantic.I read somewhere else,Goldmine
perhaps,that some independent labels were still pressing 78s for jukebox operators too stubborn to
switch to them newfangled 45s.That they were doing this into 1961,and only pressed up a few dozen of
these titles on 78.

Roger