There is if you can believe it a review of one in the latest PAR - I
wrote to challenge the author/editor that this was pure snake oil. He
was comparing an expensive 14 guage ironing type audiophool cable
with 18 guage zip cord and saying it was better! No, really? And
there are ads for the same product in that issue too, are we
surprised? It is more like a glossy blog than a real magazine any
more...

<L>