From: "Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 3:24:50 PM GMT -08:00 Tijuana / Baja California
Subject: [ARSCLIST]

Press Release

6:44:10 AM

The Federal Grants and Loans Catalog is now available. This publication
contains more than 5000 financial programs, subsidies, scholarships,
grants and loans offered by the US federal government and various
foundations and associations across the United States. That is over
2200 pages of information !!!

Contents of the Catalog

Federal agency administering a program
Authorization upon which a program is based
Objectives and goals of a program
Types of financial assistance offered under a program
Uses and restrictions placed upon a program
Eligibility requirements
Application and award process
Regulations, guidelines and literature relevant to a program
Information contacts at the headquarters, regional, and local offices
Programs that are related based upon program objectives and uses

Programs in the Catalog provide a wide range of benefits and services,
which have been grouped into 20 basic functional categories, and 176
subcategories that identify specific areas of interest. Listed below are
the 20 basic categories in which all programs have been grouped by
primary purpose.

Agriculture
Business and Commerce
Community Development
Consumer Protection
Cultural Affairs
Disaster Prevention and Relief
Education
Employment, Labor, and Training
Energy
Environmental Quality
Food and Nutrition
Health
Housing
Income Security and Social Services
Information and Statistics
Law, Justice, and Legal Services
Natural Resources
Regional Development
Science and Technology
Transportation

.
CD version: $69.95
Printed version: $149.95

To order please call: 321-578-7389

If you do not wish to receive communication from us
in the future please write "agl" in the subject line
to: [log in to unmask]

Canada Books
833 Boise de la Riviere
Prevost, Qc
Canada
J0R 1T0

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections