Are you new here? This is a familiar bug in the list software. Delete
the warning and ignore it - they have been trying to fix that silly
message for months, and seem unable to stop it. Your message got
thru, but you get that bogus message every time you post.

I am really disappointed that it hasn't been fixed by now! There are
literally thousands of list applications that will not give you a
false error message... even yahoogroups works fine. ASRC seems to be
unable to either fix it or change software providers.

Lou
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689