-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Logic pro

Whicg version makes a difference. I only use Pro Tools andPeak, but
know some people who love Logic, especially V 9, but it is mainly a
music composition application and niether intuitive nor easy to
leanr. But great once you get there! I am told it has perhaps the ost
comprehesive set of quality built in plugins of all the aiduo
applications on Macs.

I can refer you to knowledgeable people if you like to learn more.

Lou
Lou Judson . Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689