Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

We are speaking of acoustic recordings here, right?
Are you saying that the Stroh's were used in ensemble while the soloist
played a normal violin on the same recording? I can envision how this
might be done by putting the soloist very close to the horn, but
still... it would be curious given the sound quality of the Strohs
Mal Rockwell

*******