These are known as Party Records, and everything that is possible to be
known about them has been exhaustively researched by David Diehl on The
Blue Pages that can be accessed via   http://hensteeth.com .  If you
can't find any of the records in the listings, just describe it to David
and he can probably identify it or beg you for further info and a
recording.  This is one of the greatest feats in research ever, because
the info he has found out was not meant to be found out.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]