-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Birgit Lotz Verlag
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Ernst Busch

For a re-issue we are in need of the following record:

Gramplastrest (Moscow 1936 or 1937)
_Gram 566 W 253_

3634/4 IV   KOMINTERNLIED
3635/4 I    FUER DEN KAMERADEN THAELMANN

Ernst Busch mit Instrumentalbegleitung

All we have are Decelith dubbings, but transfers from the original
shellac disc would be so much crisper... The label is presumably in
Russian language and Cyrillic script.
As well, I have misplaced my Gramplastrest dating chart to pinpoint the
exact date.

Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Birgit Lotz Verlag
Rotdornweg 81