From: "Michel RUPPLI" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Updated Mercury discography

Yes,Roger,the idea came to both Bill Daniels, my friend who made a
tremendous work on researching data in various places, and myself for
a site devoted to work in progress on various labels. Extending it to
updating past works is attracting,too, but I am afraid this would be
a full time job!! (possibly for more than one person!!!)
Michel
--------
Le 9 oct. 09 à 01:19, Roger Kulp a écrit :

> Has anybody considered the possibility of a discographical wiki,for  Mercury or any other label ?
> Roger

>>> A2. Song of the Signal Man
>>> A3. Song of Faith
>>> B1. Song of the Jewish Partisans