From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

"The Billboard" dated 20 January 1943 has a review of the concert and it
mentions some of the selections played. It is on p. 20. A repeat of the
concert is promised for 28 January in Boston and even later in Cleveland.

A lot of what we are interested in has some sort of treatment in Billboard,
available via Google Books. The typography is represented in hellish quality,
as usual, but it is readable, and you can tweak it in some of the image
processing programmes. But a good, old microfilm of the whole run would have
been lovely.

Kind regards,

George