Remember that my Prestige discography (Greenwood Press - 1980) listed
the Prestige 16 2/3 LPs series, including:
3 Miles DAVIS (contents  identical to Albums PRLP 7109 + PRLP7150)
5 George Walington/Phhil Woods (same contents aa New Jazz albums NJLP
8207 + NJLP 8304)
No info available on 7 and 8 when I researched that series in early 70s.
Michel Ruppli
-------