Hi Tom and other members,

As far I remember, the info I collected on the Prestige 16 2/3 came
from a catalogue where they wefre listed. I have not invistagated
more on that series, as I was primarily interested in session
contents, and lesser on records which reproduced them - although it
was evident I had to list all singles and albums whicb were made
available to general public. Then I have no info on Prertige policy
about that series nor on its production and use
I have not specially researched  other labels having produced 16 2./3
records. However the Vogue label in France produced such records.
They had a 9 in a 7 in. series and 7 in a 10 in. series, according to
the catalogues I used). Both were primarily made of reissues (popular
dance music - generally selections of various Vogue artists,
including popular French jazz artists of the time like Sidney Bechet
who was living in France).
Michel Ruppli