Yes,MG25073 wa a reissue of songs previously issued on 78 rpm in a 3
record set.
Here are details I mentioned in my Mercury Discoraphy (Grenwood Press,
1995):

NEW SONGS OF PALESTINE (SONGS OF ISRAEL):

             We have the strength/       Merc.1068(alb.A-35)
              Israel's  heroes                -        -
             Song of the signal man           -        -
             Song of faith               Merc.1069     -
             Song of the Jewish partisans     -        -
             Song of the Emek            Merc.1070     -
             This way                         -        -

All titles also issued on Merc.MG25073.

Michel Ruppli
-------