From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessi Fishman
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Audio Technical Metadata Collector (ATMC)

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone has any news or information on the part of Harvard
and Indiana's Sound Directions project that they called the Audio Technical
Metadata Collector (ATMC).  The Sound Directions site just says that these
tools will be "released at a later date".  I think this could be especially
useful for a contract project I am working on with a local school to assess,
preserve, and catalog their audio and visual materials.  Any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks!

Jessi Fishman