Yes,Roger,the idea came to both Bill Daniels, my friend who made a
tremendous work on researching data in various places, and myself for
a site devoted to work in progress on various labels. Extending it to
updating past works is attracting,too, but I am afraid this would be
a full time job!! (possibly for more than one person!!!)
Michel
--------
Le 9 oct. 09 à 01:19, Roger Kulp a écrit :

> Has anybody considered the possibility of a discographical wiki,for
> Mercury or any other label ?
> Roger

>>> A2. Song of the Signal Man
>>> A3. Song of Faith