-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ADRIAN COSENTINI
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] UN Planning Sessions (1945)

Hi Brandon,

Most likely there might be duplicates of those discs in the NBC radio
collection at the Library of Congress. There also might be recordings of
these at The Paley Center (formally the Museum of Television & Radio) in
New York City. Now this is a long shot but there might be copies at The
UN.

Cheers,
Adrian