-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessi Fishman
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Content Management Systems for Audiovisual Archives

Hello all,

I'm working on making recommendations for an audiovisual archive for a
local
school, and part of what they want is a custom database and/or digital
content management system that will help organize and provide access to
their files.  It should hold the digital files as well as accompanying
metadata and permissions information.  They want it to be managed
off-site,
and would be interested in meeting with a consultant.  Does anyone know
of a
consultant, company, or institution that offers something like this?  I
would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks!

Jessi Fishman
(First-time Contract Archivist)