We routinely encode multiple accessions into a single finding aid.  Our
encoding at the <c01> level is thus:

<c01 level="otherlevel" otherlevel="accession">

A standard HTML example can be found here:

http://www.lib.washington.edu/specialcoll/findaids/docs/uarchives/UA18_10_3252SteinbrueckVictor.xml

We are also in the process of implementing and tweaking DLXS, and that
example can be found here:

http://tinyurl.com/yhdcv2c

I'm not sure why this causes problems with your OPAC link.  We basically
link from a single bibliographic record in our OPAC to the finding aid.
  We don't change the name of the filename when we add a new accession
which is the real key to not having to update your links when the file
changes.  Here is how the link from the bibliographic record looks:

http://catalog.lib.washington.edu/record=b4470625

Mark