Hi all,

We're beginning to encode collections with multiple accessions (some "processed" and some "unprocessed"-we've been a minimum processing institution for over 12 years so the line is a bit blurry). In any case, we've routinely created separate finding aids for each new accession that comes in, rather than amending the original finding aid. I'm looking for examples from other institutions that are attempting the same thing. My preference would be to amend the original EAD finding aid to include all accessions, but this gets messy when linking to/from our OPAC. Does anybody have any good examples to share? I'd be especially interested to hear from any DLSX users.

Thanks,
Jacqie

Jacquelyn M. Ferry
Cataloging Archivist and EAD Coordinator
Wisconsin Historical Society
816 State Street
Madison, WI 53706
Phone: (608) 264-6453
Website: www.wisconsinhistory.org<http://www.wisconsinhistory.org>

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846