Brad,

Congratulations!  I am sure it must be a great feeling to have reached
this milestone, and I look forward to downloading it and checking out
the new features as we go through the planning process.  In
particular, I am keen to see how the assessment module operates, since
it is an interest of mine relating to my sabbatical project regarding
electronic records.

Thanks,

Chris