Brad,

Congratulations!  I am sure it must be a great feeling to have reached this milestone, and I look forward to downloading it and checking out the new features as we go through the planning process.  In particular, I am keen to see how the assessment module operates, since it is an interest of mine relating to my sabbatical project regarding electronic records.

Thanks,

Chris