Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, October 28th from 10:00 am
to Noon for a free DOI Library Training Session entitled "Introduction to
Matthew Bender Treatises on LexisNexis."

Matthew Bender is a leading provider of analytical content such as
treatises and practice guides with collections covering every legal
practice area. Matthew Bender content is renowned for the expertise of its
authors and is updated frequently to ensure currency and accuracy. This
class will show attendees how to access and search through Matthew Bender
treatises on subjects such as bankruptcy, evidence, federal civil
procedure, electronic discovery, and real property via LexisNexis. This
program will be conducted by a LexisNexis trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
(202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will be
coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training Sessions,
we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html.

We hope to see you here on October 28th!

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC  20240
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773

Let us know how well we are serving you.  Please fill out the brief survey
at the link below.  Thank you.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229KMK39G3H