Hi Everyone -

Our upcoming DOI Library Training Session entitled "Introduction to Matthew
Bender Treatises on LexisNexis," originally scheduled for tomorrow morning
at 10:00 am, has been rescheduled.  The session will still be held tomorrow
in the Library but at 2:00 pm instead of 10:00 am.  Please take note of
this time change.

We do still hope that you will able to make it at 2:00 pm.  We apologize
for the late notice on this time change.

George

George Franchois
Director
U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC  20240
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773

Let us know how well we are serving you.  Please fill out the brief survey
at the link below.  Thank you.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229PRDWRXXM

----- Forwarded by George D Franchois/NBC/OS/DOI on 10/27/2009 12:08 PM
-----

  From:       George D Franchois/NBC/OS/DOI

  To:         Jane Lyder/OCL/OS/DOI@DOI, David Barna/WASO/NPS@NPS, Nedra Darling/ASIA/OS/DOI@DOI, Laura C Curlett/SIO/OS/DOI@DOI, Donald
              Duvall/ASFW/OS/DOI@DOI, Pat Watkins/MMS/DOI@MMS, Indur Goklany/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Ross Allan/NBC/OS/DOI@DOI, Richard L Huffine/GIO/USGS/DOI@USGS, Robert A
              Bier/RGIO/USGS/DOI@USGS, Joseph McDermott/OIA/OS/DOI@DOI, Lillie Simms/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI, Benjamin Simon/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI,
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Karolyn
              Kinsey/Contractor/NPS@NPS, Brenda F Woods/NBC/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Malka Pattison/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], David D McKinney/NBC/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Juliana Scully/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI@FWS, Dana Dierkes/GWMP/NPS@NPS,
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Lee Fleming/DC/BIA/DOI@BIA, Francis Flavin/DC/BIA/DOI@BIA,
              "Jones, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>, "McBee, David E." <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Amber Paranick <[log in to unmask]>,
              Arlene S Balkansky <[log in to unmask]>, "Singletary, Anwar" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], aharnett@asisonline@org, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]