From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:40 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: AFFTC Technical Library Excess List #10-01

Excess List #10-01

Books

Abbreviations Dictionary Augmented International 7th Ed., 1986

Art & Theory of Dynamic Programming, 1977

Astronautics for Peace & Human Progress, 1978

Computational Methods in Optimization, 1971

Congressional Quarterly's Washington Information Directory, 2002-2003

Elementary Statistical Quality Control, 1979

Explosives, 1977

Link Between Science & Applications of Automatic Control, Vol. 1-3, 1979

Long Range Forecasting Methodology, 1967

Micrographics Handbook, 1978

New Era in Space Transportation, 1976

Optimal Stopping Rules, 1978

Optoelectronics: Theory & Practice, 1978

Parachute Manual a Technical Treatise on the Parachute, 1977

Proceedings of the Second European Electro-Optics Markets & Technology
Conference, 1974

Radar & Electronic Navigation, 1978

Semiconductor Measurements & Instrumentation, 1975

Space & Energy, 1975

State-Variable Approach to Continuous Estimation With Applications to Analog
Communication Theory, 1969

Supervisors Safety Manual, 1978

Uniform Distribution of Sequences, 1974

Welding Process Technology, 1977

Whittington's Dictionary of Plastics, 1978

Carol Lahoski

AFFTC Technical Library

812 TSS/ENTL

306 E. Popson Ave, Bldg 1400, Rm 110