I'm sending this message to several lists, so please forgive any
duplicate messages.

We are in the process of renewing subscriptions, and I've been asked to
do "market research."  Based on customer/patron comments, we've
subscribed to different titles for years.  Because we have more
stringent procurement guidelines now, we have to provide more
documentation and justification.  In addition, we must see if viable
alternatives exist for present subscriptions.

At present, we have access to LexisNexis for several attorneys in the
office.  Besides WestLaw - which I'm familiar with, are there any
comparable services?

I'm hoping to hear from other librarians who may have used these or
similar products.  I'm open to gripes, testimonials, critiques,
suggestions, compliments, comments, etc. to fill in background
information on any possible substitutes to these online products.

I appreciate any comments and suggestions on any possible substitutes
for these titles.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen V. Pomes, M.L.I.S.