I'm sending this message to several lists, so please forgive any duplicate messages.

We are in the process of renewing subscriptions, and I've been asked to do "market research."  Based on customer/patron comments, we've subscribed to different titles for years.  Because we have more stringent procurement guidelines now, we have to provide more documentation and justification.  In addition, we must see if viable alternatives exist for present subscriptions.

At present, we have access to LexisNexis for several attorneys in the office.  Besides WestLaw - which I'm familiar with, are there any comparable services?

I'm hoping to hear from other librarians who may have used these or similar products.  I'm open to gripes, testimonials, critiques, suggestions, compliments, comments, etc. to fill in background information on any possible substitutes to these online products.

I appreciate any comments and suggestions on any possible substitutes for these titles.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen V. Pomes, M.L.I.S.
Librarian