Does anyone have any information about the Siena Pianoforte? A few years
ago I received the complete archive of the recordings made on it
including all masters and rights. I am now starting a process of sifting
through the boxes. according to the lists that  came with the tapes some
of the greatest pianists of the day recorded on this piano (Glen Gould
for example). I have one book but it's in German so it's of no use to
me. Does anyone know where I can find a grant to help pay for the
digitization of this archive? Feel free to ping me off list.
Thanks
Shai