From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

in Denmark record shops only display empty CD covers in their racks, and you
go to the counter, pay, to have the CD inserted. It is many shop-owners'
experience that the empty CD covers are stolen anyway.

In Denmark you can borrow from a huge selection of CDs in our public
libraries. Max 3 CDs at a time and perhaps for a fortnight only, dependent on
which community is responsible. If you do not return it you do not merely
have to pay the price of a new CD, but you also have to pay the agreed rights
fee for lending that the library system pays into a collective rights'
owners' account. That is very expensive.

So you copy the CD to a CD-R, but you are not satisfied with a colour photo
copy of the original artwork. This is where visiting the racks of a record
shop becomes relevant.

Thomas' LP covers would do just fine for lacquer dubbings of T-1001.

Kind regards,

George

-----