The story can fill liner nots but not a book, although Carmi wrote one.
IMO they could have made a great Hollywood movie from it. It has one
man's passion for an object totally destroying his life. Remember that I
got the archive from his family because they didn't want to here about
this piano anymore. He was crazy about this piano. He was a piano
builder and the personal tuner for a great pianist although I don't
remember who at this time. That's how he got to see the piano before the
war if I remember. Anyway, it's an amazing story. I must say I get very
encouraged bythe response of the listers. Also, I think cd baby is a
good place to explore.
shai