From: "Paul Turney, Sirensound Digital UK" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking a 16-mm to digital video transfer in NYC

Hi there Richard,

that's a super resource page you have, both helpful and informative.
I hope Mr Fine gets it sorted.
All the best,

Paul

Paul Turney
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including any attachments)
is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
confidential and privileged information

Sirensound Digital UK
Somerford House
22 Somerford Road