   H Shai,

   This is the first response I'm posting to the ARSC list.

   In 1956  a friend of mine gave me an LP titled, " A Siena
Pianoforte." It was a marvelous recording, I forgot the label but
still have the record somewhere. The album cover was white with a
picture of the upright  piano I think you're talking about, but I may
be wrong.

   The friend who gave it to me was Randy Kling who now owns Disc
Mastering outside of Nashville.  I've forgotten the name of the
famous piece the recording did justice to. I'm one of those guys who
can hum along with classical music  but cannot  connect the title.

   If you ever offer an archive of the music I would be a customer.
Unfortunately, at 67  years of age, I'm running my business and home
on the assets I've worked to accumulate for my old age, if I live
that long. <_>.

    Ken Fritz