In a message dated 11/3/2009 6:27:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Sam's  summary of Allen's article is correct.

Maybe - as I said in my original post - Allen could post the test of the
article on his web site (_www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com) ).
That way everyone here  could read it and - more importantly - it would show
up in google (or Bing)  searches and draw folks to his site (resulting in
book sales for Allen).

We keep referencing the article here and folks keep emailing .pdfs around.
but that solution would benefit all.

I'm not suggesting he put full issues on line (not a bad idea but not an
income producer) but this one seems to draw the most interest all the  time.

How about it Allen?
Steve