 we have Blue Amberol cylinder records of two Polk Miller songs  recorded
in November 1909 for Edison's clientele:

Blue Amberol  #2176 "The Laughing Song "  and
#2175 " The Bonnie Blue Flag "

We currently have an mp3 of the Bonnie  Blue Flag as played on our Edison
Concert Amberola Model A1 and recorded to  Ampex GrandMaster 456 then
transferred to aif file on a Masterlink at 48khz/24  bit resolution . This way you
get to hear the true sound quality of the cylinder  as the Edison recording
staff intended it to be ; and as it was heard and  enjoyed by the thousands
of Edison customers who purchased it 90 years ago  !

If anyone on the ARSC list would like to have a copy , email me off  list
and  will send it as an email attachment.

John Eberle
AMERICANA CD MASTERING
313 EAST COLLEGE STREET SUITE 3A
DICKSON ,  TENNESSEE 37055