Did your grandfather's collection include ethnic/foreign/international
records?

Joel Ackerman
----- Original Message -----
From: "Em Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 8:29 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Online sale of private collection of records, books and
catalogues - Arthur Badrock

Following the sad death of my Grandad, Arthur Badrock, last June my Mother
and Uncle are now in the process of selling his private collection.
It was his wish that as many people as possible have an opportunity to own a
part of his collection that he has put together over more than 50 years.
This collection includes several thousand records, books, catalogues and
publications.
An auction is taking place of all the items and will be open for bids until
mid January.

Please email them at [log in to unmask] for a copy of the lists or
alternatively reply to this message if you require more details.
The list will be sent out via email due to the size of it!

We look forward to hearing from you
Thank you

Emily
Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/=