Hello ARSC Members and Listservers,

I wanted to introduce myself to all of you since I am a new member and
look forward to hopefully collaborating and getting your input on a
myriad of projects in the future.

Over the past three years I have worked as the head archivist for the
award-winning record label, The Numero Group.  Preserving music and
people's stories is our modus operandi but, we are currently looking
into getting grants to fund some of these ambitious and complex
restoration and preservation projects we've got on our palette.

Please check out our website if you are unfamiliar with our label and
you can find out more about my work here.

Any help on putting us in the right direction as far as preservation
grants go is greatly appreciated and please feel free to contact me
anytime.

Thanks,
Michael Slaboch

--