Mr Smolian, you are getting close to joning Mr Barr on my banned-to-
trash files, for being so nasty and unfriendly! I don't care what
kind of music it is, and prefer text to video too, but there is no
reason to be so crude and unfriendly on a public forum. You are an
embarrassment!

Your lack of understanding is second to your lack of manners.

Lou Judson