Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi, if anyone has a copy of the article in question, I would appreciate a
>PDF or a photocopy.

Couldnít someone just post a quick summary of the salient points here?
Iíd love to read the whole thing but itís apparently hard to get and I
think folks here just want to know definitively: is it or is it NOT what
it purports to be?  Iím certain from listening to it that it is not
authentic Whitman, but who is it??  And how do we know?

Thanks.

--
Charles Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet