Hi Association

On 21/11/2009 Corey Bailey wrote;

CB> And���Migrate! Migrate! Migrate!

In the longer term, this is an untenable position to take.

As more and more data is produced, we will eventually reach a point
whereby we will all be spending so much time migrating material that
there will be no time for archiving anything new that turns up (and
new material is produced every day). Whilst this might mean there will
be plenty of work for those doing it, it's not a practical solution to
the problem.

What we desperately need is a format that will stand the passing of
time. I don't know if the Cranberry is it, but at least someone has
seen the light and is attempting to find an answer to the problem.

Graeme Jaye

Audio Restoration and Location Sound Recording
http://www.personal-cd.com